About the role
About the company and department
RSM is regarded as one of the most progressive and entrepreneurial professional services firms in the UK today. We are the UK’s 7th largest accounting firm, employing nearly 3,500 people in over 35 offices across the UK. We are members of RSM International, the 6th largest global accounting network with over 128 member and correspondent firms in 120 countries, and in excess of 38,000 people worldwide.
As one of the world’s largest networks of audit, tax and consulting firms, we’ll help you reach your full potential. You’ll work on an impressive client list - from multinational businesses to growth-focused entrepreneurs. The variety of projects will challenge you every day, helping you expand your capabilities and grow professionally. And with access to a global team that spans more than 120 countries, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to broaden your horizons. Discover a culture that nurtures individuality and celebrates fresh thinking.
About the job
The responsibilities are varied, but will include:
- Playing an integral role in delivering high quality solutions in SharePoint, Azure and Web Applications
- Taking a lead role on software projects including coordinating design and architectural sessions
- Contributing to agile meetings, including planning, review, retrospectives and daily stand ups
- Using agile tools and techniques to manage workload and collaborate within the team
- Where necessary supporting, enhancing and refactoring the code for existing applications
- Demonstrating and following best working practices in use the of technologies, keeping up to date with and communicating developments in the industry
- Understanding, demonstrating and encouraging software craftsmanship
- Resolution of bugs and issues
- Performing peer reviews of other developers work
About the ideal candidate
- ASP.NET Core MVC
- Entity Framework
- HTML, CSS, SASS / SCSS
- SharePoint 2016 -2019 / Online
- SQL / SQL Server
- Relevant degree
- Problem solving
- GIT / Team Foundation Server
- Cloud application development / Azure
- Azure Devops
- Office 365
- Power BI
- Power apps
- Writing a RESTful APIs
- Web frameworks, Bootstrap
- Agile (Scrum)
- Good problem solver / Ability to see the bigger picture
- K2 BlackPearl / K25
Note: This job description reflects the present requirements of the role. As duties and responsibilities change.
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
- User Interface
- Web Applications
- Entity Framework
- Software Projects
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'