Savings & Retirement Solutions are in the process of developing a world-class customer proposition, designed for outcomes and behavioural economics, whilst always learning and adapting. The Business will be devoting a singular focus on the right customer base and on providing the right opportunities for customers around income generation and security through a long period of retirement.
We will be open for business on an Omni-channel basis; as independent adviser, PFP, self-directed D2C and for employers, ready to provide guidance and advice on demand. We will be driving a competitive cost base suited to acquiring, retaining and consolidating customer value in all channels.
The team will be responsible for the designand development of a platformbusiness that will service both Retail and Corporate markets.The team will be responsible for developing the capability to support the business channelsand being accountable for the proposition design, development, delivery and commerciality of the proposition
- Take accountability for overall business requirements definition and development of the framework for the establishment of the business requirements across each component of the Wealth proposition.
- Lead the functional design of Wealth propositions
- Maintain appropriate documentation of TechnicalSolution Design
- Develop solutionoptions that are in line with the strategy, design principles and operating model of the business, recommendingthose best able to deliver to propositionalrequirements
- Anticipateand resolve complex cross functional business and design issues arising in solution development.
- Ensure design guidelines are determined, documented and applied.
- Ensure solutionscomply with the prevailing requirements of the business (strategic and operational) and all applicable regulation.
- Ensure all developments are framed within agreed parameters for TCO.
- Manage a team of business analysts who form a key part of the core design team ie those who undertake analysis and requirement definition, scope validation and the generation of options for consideration, the productionof Business Design Documents ( the functional specification ) and are central to the process of design, build test, train, implement in live and manage through warranty
- Actively participate in and maintain regular liaison with the internal Group bodies to ensure an understanding of shared assets (process/ technology) and enable resolution on complex cross business unit design issues.
- Ensure that the team of direct reports is appropriately staffed with competent and motivated people and that available resources are deployed within the business to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the programme
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job