Solutions Delivery Manager
My client is looking for a Solutions Delivery Manager (SDM) to join their successful company and thriving Operations department. During a period of growth, they are embracing and encouraging external 'fresh’ eyes to help shape and deliver the operations of the business.
The SDM will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of client projects, ensuring that the scope is well defined, all inputs are known and the output and implementation processes are clear and achievable for the Project Managers to deliver. This will include reviewing all proposals from our Enterprise Sales team, ensuring that these are technically sound, fit for purpose, documented and can be delivered quickly, easily and at scale.
The successful candidate will be confident in scoping client projects involving websites, integrations with other software, marketing, and phone call data. Internal training will be provided on these areas.
The role will involve close liaison with the Sales, Customer Success, Product and Development teams to ensure that everything is well defined in a series of inputs, processes and outputs. Delegation of project tasks to relevant members of the Operations department will be commonplace, but the responsibility and overall success of a project will sit with the SDM.
The chosen SDM will report on their projects, increase their knowledge and learn pre-sales skills from the Solutions Architect, with Head of Operations overseeing at top-level and conducting all HR-related processes pertaining to the candidate.
- Accountable for the successful and technically-sound onboarding of new clients and projects for existing customers, through scoping, creation of comprehensive statement of works and project plans.
- Technical competence; once trained on company systems and potential risks, the Solutions Delivery Manager must ensure that the presented solution can be delivered with any technical limitations either mitigated or escalated as appropriate.
- Maintain an ethos of continual improvement whether that be re-defining processes, better use of technology etc. to maximise operational efficiencies.
- Work closely with the Sales, Solutions and Customer Success teams as necessary (e.g. at scoping stage for a new large enterprise client) to ensure that all work is defined (problem, solution and implementation) with a clear time/cost budget and deadline and push back to any other teams where this is not the case.
- Work effectively with clients to ensure all requirements have been gathered and considered, to provide a clear and simple process to optimise the customer experience and implement their project whilst ensuring we minimise our own time and costs of delivery.
- Create, manage and update project plans to ensure that projects are actively managed and tracked. This includes client updates/touch-ins, reviewing resource, and task allocation to ensure the project plan is achieved.
- Lead project kick off meetings with relevant team and customer staff to clarify roles/responsibilities, information requirements, dependencies, any other third party involvement, deliverables, timelines and status reporting.
- Conduct project status meetings (whether via conference calls or in person for major projects) as appropriate to the client and all relevant stakeholders.
- Communicate regularly with internal and external stakeholders and escalate any issues in a timely and professional manner to ensure their effective resolution.
- Gather customer feedback, monitor this regularly, and feedback to the Customer Success, Product, Development and other teams as appropriate.
- Accountable for the profitability of the project including comparison to budget and explanation for any under/over spend by ensuring that all estimates are fair and accurate, that time is accurately recorded, that the project is well managed and any issues are referred.
- Work closely with the Project Management Team, ensuring all milestones and tasks are completed within the Project Schedule dates. Escalating where appropriate with the customer and remaining the owner of the project until fully implemented and signed off by both company and the customer.
About the Person
- Degree educated and/or min 5+ years of Solutions or Project Management experience in B2B software.
- A valued team member who upholds the company values and professional integrity.
- Technically minded, grasping technical concepts and embracing new technology.
- Inspirational presenter with excellent organisation, project management, time management and communication skills.
- Self- starter mentality who controls their own destiny.
- Customer Experience
- Project Management
- Technically minded
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"