The Team and Role
Drive Advanced Health & Care financial growth by delivery of configuration, training and consultancy services in the Community Mental Health area (Initially to focus on the Crosscare product). To support pre-sales scoping and estimates, provide internal expertise of software solutions to customers and supporting pre-sales activity linking to new revenue opportunities.
The Solution Consultant will report into the Community and Mental Health Consultancy Team Leader who is responsible for the successful growth of Consulting and Training services, measured across several lenses, the primary of which being financial performance, client experience, operational performance and people management. The Consultant is a fully billable member of the team.
The role holder is responsible for the successful delivery, implementation, training and ongoing support of our software solutions. They understand the business industry, market and solutions available in the context of their own role. Solution Consultants are guided by policies, procedures, business plans and KPI’s for professional services. They have support from Senior Consultants in their product area and from their line manager
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Business Performance: Translation of One Advanced and Advanced Health & Care strategies into effective Consulting performance in the Community and Mental Health field. Continually review and implement Advanced Group Service improvements alongside direction from the senior consultants and line management.
- Provide Pre Sales Expertise: Provide pre sales advice internally and externally. Accurately advise on consultancy contract requirements.
- Application Expertise: Provide workflow consultation and configuration services to best meet our customers’ requirements.
- Training and Consultancy: Preparation, design, delivery and evaluation of training and consultancy to the relevant product vertical.
- Services Go-to-Market: Continually contribute to the development and maintenance of a portfolio of professional services offerings that addresses market appetite for Consulting & Training, and stimulates financial growth for Advanced Health & Care.
- Client Experience: Agree and achieve goals set for achieving Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Client Satisfaction (CSAT) score objectives to deliver and gain great customer satisfaction and feedback.
- Services Pipeline Development: Support Head of Consultancy and the professional services management team to cultivate quarterly sales revenue new pipeline creation as per targets, per quarter, per product vertical. Enable this via the delivery of services pre-sales expertise and lead referral generation.
- Industry Knowledge: Maintain knowledge of latest industry developments within the Community and Mental Health market space.
The ideal candidate has / is:
- Demonstrable experience of Health and Care delivery of Consultancy and training.
- Demonstrable positive customer/learner experience.
- A basic appreciation for commercial acumen.
- A client centric approach working across the entire lifecycle from Sales to Delivery.
- A technical background with proven problem solving expertise.
- Can work both independently and within a team.
- Will think through a problem and weigh the pros and cons.
- Diplomacy and tact, for customers their team and colleagues.
- Is competitive, goal oriented and able to drive projects forward, imparting a sense of urgency. An energetic and hard driving attitude is key here.
- Confident enough to make key decisions and be responsible for delivering objectives.
- Able to be assertive and tough, is able to overcome objections/resistance, and is able to achieve goals in the face of obstacles.
- Able to work well under pressure and enjoy meeting tight deadlines.
- A proactive approach and possesses strong self-confidence.
- Can produce and work to project specifications.
Knowledge and Experience
You will have:
- Knowledge of the current Community and Mental health market space.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Knowledge and experience of successful Professional Services delivery i.e. consulting, project and change management.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL.
- Strong inter-personal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent understanding and execution of risk analysis.
We would like you to have:
- A good background of Health and Social Care.
- Product specific experience for the role (Crosscare primarily and possibly Carenotes).
- Previous experience of technology deployments within the Community Mental Health sector.
- Microsoft office products experience including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Projects.
- Pre-sales and sales activity exposure in order to generate additional service and licence sales required for achievement of revenue and pipe line targets
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft SQL
- Training and consulting recognised qualifications (such as PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS or NVQ Level 4 in Learning & Development)
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job