Solutions Architect - Permanent - Competitive salary
Are you a strategic focused Solutions Architect looking for an exciting new opportunity working from home?
My client is a leading company providing solutions and service to construction and engineering sectors. They are looking to hire a strategic thinking, focused Solutions Architect to join their fast paced team to successfully design and develop new technology solutions that align with its business needs.
Apart from being a multiple award-winning company, my client is known worldwide in their sector.
- Supporting customers in major projects
- Be at the forefront of technology to give great results
- Meeting customer demands
- Design/develop new technology solutions
- Be competent in acknowledging risks and facilitating decisions to mitigate said risk
- 5+ years experience in leadership
- 7+ years experience as a Solutions Architect
- Be an expert in an agile work environment
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in prototyping in code
What's on offer?
A competitive salary with 100% remote working conditions.
Apply here or send your email to and I will be in touch.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'