Solution Architect up to £130,000 + Benefits (DATA SCIENCE, PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS, MACHINE LEARNING)
My client is a leading independent, end-to-end consultancy services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Due to growth and new business they are looking to hire multiple Solution Architects with particular industry sector knowledge in any of the following: BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, MOD, DEFENCE, LIFE SCIENCES, HEALTHCARE, NHS.
This technology business serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation services and solutions.
The role is ideal for an ambitious consulting individuals who have a passion for working with clients to deliver solutions that produce high value outcomes within complex multi-supplier environments. As the Lead Solution Architect you will lead, design and develop advanced, scalable high-performance solutions. You will secure end-to-end data engineering and data science pipelines, platforms and APIs including both the theoretical design and applied implementation of machine learning, AI and deep learning Predictive Analytics Models.
You will have demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with CxO or Director level client executives, and be consultative in interacting with clients, asking probing, relevant questions to draw out underlying issues and offer solutions to their ongoing needs.
As a Solution Architect / Consultant you will be responsible for the end to end management and delivery of solutions for complex projects and leveraging the portfolio of industry leading digital offerings and strategic partners. You will ensure alignment across their client’s business objectives, the technical solution, and the contract to develop integrated, cost-effective solutions that meet the client's requirements. You will identify acceptable solution trade-offs and risks, and lead development of integrated transition and transformation plans. Your demonstrated commercial acumen will be used to develop Proof of Concepts, and negotiating with clients.
This client is particularly interested in a strong track record in analytics and/or information governance (preferably both), where candidates have preferably gained an analytical thread throughout thier career.
Your Experience Will Cover
Successful candidates will have a track record of delivering complex solutions including but not limited to: Analytics; Information Governance; Cloud; Applications; Workplace and Mobility; Security.
Summary Of Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for producing and maintaining the high level solution strategy, determining key differentiators that will resonate with the client to ensure solution components optimally and comprehensively fit opportunity requirements and resolve client business challenges.
- Responsible for the end to end management and delivery of the solution for complex projects, including integrated transition and transformation plans.
- Leading Workshops, Solution Strategy Workshops and Solution Design workshops for complex, multi-practice deals; Utilising outputs to interact with client stakeholders to qualify, influence and shape decision criteria and expectations associated with business/technology improvements.
- Effective collaboration with appropriate delivery leaders to design the solution and agree on key solution parameters prior to costing activities.
- Maintaining a high level understanding of Strategic Partner offerings (features, advantages, and business benefits to clients).
- Provision of ongoing assistance to the delivery teams during transition by providing guidance on 'intent,’ previous client discussions and drivers for design decisions.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Deep understanding of the role within a chosen vertical industry segment including key business processes and associated IT trends. Applies industry knowledge to solution, client presentations, and proposal content.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with CxO or Director level client executives
- Consultative in interacting with clients, asking probing, relevant questions to draw out underlying issues and validate solution options. Applies active listening techniques.
- Demonstrated expertise applying IT solutions to applicable vertical industry.
- Ability to influence peers, team, organizational leaders and clients; challenges the status quo.
- Understands how to drive competitive solutions that address client business challenges/needs.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge across a wide range of IT services and solutions, and knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of competitor products and services.
- Compelling writing and speaking ability; consultative skills.
- Understands and addresses CxO issues in relevant business terms.
- Communicates the value of technology in business terms.
- Is perceived as a trusted business advisor by the customer.
- Establish strong relationships with partners and external partners to drive high-quality solutioning.
- Demonstrates leaderships by taking responsibility for action and establishing direction for the team.
You will demonstrate deep understanding of the role of solution architecture within different sector(s), preferably a vertical (BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, MOD, DEFENCE, LIFE SCIENCES, HEALTHCARE, NHS) including key business processes and associated digital technology trends. You will have successfully designed solutions and produced demonstrated high value outcomes for Insurance businesses. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving team, who are not only experts at what they do, but commited to improving and being on the cutting edge of technology. They offer generous salaries, a structured path, and an opportunity to also become an expert in your chosen field.
This advert is for multiple vacancies & an ongoing recruitment drive
- Lead Development
- Information Governance
- Solution Architecture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'