-Partners with Sales representatives to consult with prospects and customers regarding after warranty hardware maintenance. Assists with the creation of compelling hardware maintenance proposals designed to successfully close business, achieve customer satisfaction, account acquisition, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values. Acts as an internal consultant and subject matter expert on storage, server and networking hardware maintenance options.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Partners with sales team to perform the following:
• Act as liaison between the sales and operations departments in an effort to fully understand and articulate our service capabilities and value propositions
• Participate on conference calls with Account Managers and prospective clients, serving as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on storage, servers and networking hardware and 3rd Party Maintenance (TPM)
• Develop after warranty hardware maintenance solutions for prospects and customers and ensure recommendations address all customer needs
• Present the companies technical capabilities around hardware maintenance
• Analyze hardware requirements, define scope and present technical information regarding options for customer specifications
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies, competitive landscape, and industry influencers
• Stay current with company’s global business objectives and profit margin goals
• Provide timely and accurate budgetary pricing for Account Managers and prospective clients
• Take responsibility and lead ongoing technical and non-technical sales training.
• Review and approve all quote requests to ensure opportunities are fully qualified
• Actively develop relationships with Account Managers and Sales Leadership, providing real-time value to building long term business for Park Place
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Other duties as assigned.
Occasional supervisory duties when the local sales manager is traveling
-To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in related field (Computer Science, Information Technology, Business) or equivalent experience.
-Minimum of Seven (7) years of sales, technical (preferably hardware) sales and/or pre-sales experience
• Broad, in-depth knowledge of data centre hardware e.g. storage, servers and networking.
• Experience with selling server and enterprise storage and/or hardware maintenance solutions.
• Experience with technical sales/pre-sales in one or more of the following enterprise server/storage technologies: EMC, SUN, Hitachi, HP, Dell, IBM, NetApp or Cisco.
• Experience in technical pre-sales into Data Centres and/or Data Centre Technologies or experience in running Data Centres and/or Data Centre Technologies.
• Knowledgeable in legacy server/storage technologies.
• Evidence of strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Minimal management experience is a plus.
Certifications or Licenses None required.
- Hardware Support
- Technology Solutions
- Infrastructure Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'