Pre Sales/Solutions Architect Retail (EPOS Systems & Solutions)
Competitive + Bonus + Car Allowance +Benefits
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Pre Sales/Solutions Architect Retail (EPOS Systems & Solutions) to join the newly combined global organisation Our Client.
Taking ownership for end to end Solutions design, including integration between our Client software solutions and third party systems as part of a Retail Professional Services delivery team.
Using the Our Client Vynamic solution portfolio as the foundation, you will take ownership for solution integration design and delivery as well as non-functional requirements. For each project this engagement will start with aspects of pre sales support, through to the end of project delivery.
The core focus of the role being on the end to end solutions design, technical, non-functional and integration delivery oversight.
Working as part of a project team delivering Vynamic suite SW and PS solutions
Key Skills and Experience
- Retail Solutions, Systems, and IT experience necessary.
- This is a supplier side (Vendor / SI / Consultant business), retail store systems delivery role, requiring a candidate with experience operating in a similar capacity in the retail domain, with experience on a number of retail projects.
- Technical SA skills.
- Must be someone who has demonstrated the range and mix of retail domain SA experience over a sufficient period and a variety of engagements
- Must have evidence of focused retail domain solutions
- Ideally store focused systems implementation experience (EPOS or similar)
- Must have worked at the coal face dealing with the nuts and bolts in and EPOS SA
- Must have worked on systems integrations, ideally between standard products from different vendors
- Technical and non-functional requirements analysis definition, capture, validation and ownership
- Solution Architect design, capture, validation and ownership
- Supporting presales, estimating and assisting with aspects of solution scoping in the sales approval process where necessary
- Oversight of systems integration, end 2 end data flows supporting required use cases
- Providing consultancy where necessary
- Providing mentoring for other team members
- Improving internal delivery processes.
- To manage relations with software architects, developers, operational personnel and technology leadership (CTO, CIO, Directors etc.) within prospect organisations.
- To proactively liaise with sales leads to ensure a complete personal understanding of the client requirement and business issues to be addressed by any sales proposals involving service delivery
- To lead solution architecture design, to include the technical infrastructure requirements, application development or customisation requirements, system integration aspects etc
- To document and present the solution architecture to the client and take a leading role in the application design and integration aspects of the solution
- To provide assistance to prospects with choosing the right set of Products and designing the appropriate Application-integration.
- To position technology correctly while providing prospects/customers with a framework and methodology for evaluating Our Client technology and an assessment of product fit to the customer's enterprise/application's architectural needs.
This role will require regular UK based travel