Our client are seeking a Solutions Architect to join their team based in Norwich, Norfolk.
Reporting into the UK IT Manager, the Solutions Architect will be responsible for leading a team of developers to design, document, build, test and implement quality IT solutions, within agreed scope and budget that meet or exceed the business requirements and the requirements of our clients customers.
Supporting the business by resolving operational and customer incidents within agreed SLA’s, assisting the team to meet this through knowledge sharing and providing analysis, insight and problem solving experience. To assist the project delivery team by providing clear delivery tasks and milestones for all IT solutions and ensuring the team understands, clearly communicates progress and immediately raises any issues with regard to delivery commitments.
The role will demonstrate and educate the team with the understanding of the IT strategy, the technology, the enterprise architecture and how IT can become a credible partner within the business, delivering to the business and sustaining long term mutually profitable customer relationships
• Successful track record of IT Solution delivery
• At least 8 years experience of Application Development & Programming
• At least 8 years experience in a IT development team leadership position (e.g. Lead/Senior Developer)
• Previous knowledge or experience of ITIL
• Microsoft Windows 7 (and above)
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (and above)- Advanced Programming Skills
• Applications Development & Programming skills - Visual Studio .Net C# MVC or Embarcadero Delphi (Previously Borland)
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.