Full/Part Time: Perm
Salary: Up to £75,000
Position: Solution Architect
The 3 most important skills as a Solution Architect:
- You must be an expert with the .NET Framework
- You will be experienced with RabbitMQ
- You will also have a good understanding of working with MySQL
You will be joining a company who has flexible working and an attitude towards work of quality over quantity.
You will also be working with the latest technology as they strive to be the best and use the best tools.
It may sound silly but the main responsibility for you as the Solution Architect is to: Govern the implementation of technical solutions across the business.
You will work closely across the business with project managers, technical teams and stakeholders. As the Solution Architect, you will be hands on with the dev teams to make sure they implement the designs which achieve the best results.
You will be suitable for the Solution Architect role if:
- You have experience as a Solution Architect or Lead Developer
- You are an excellent communicator
- You love collaborating across the business and 3rd parties
- You have an interest in troubleshooting and problem solving