A market leading technology company who offer their customers an award winning service are recruiting for a Solutions Architect to join their IT department.
Reporting into the IT Manager, the Solutions Architect will be responsible for leading a team of developers to design, document, build, test and implement IT solutions that meet or exceed the business requirements and the requirements of customers.
This fantastic opportunity offers progression and personal development that would ideally suit an IT professional looking for that next step in their career.
- Lead the design, development, testing and implementation of IT technology solutions within budget.
- Define and design technology solutions within the agreed enterprise architecture
- Ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future IT capability
- To identify, communicate and lead change effectively.
- Ensure all required documentation is created and kept updated at all times, including but not limited to: Change documents, diagrams, Test plans, Test evidence
- Compliance with respective accreditation guidelines.
At all times focus on advancing the business taking into consideration own contribution towards: Speed, Quality, Cost, Reliability and Flexibility.
- Successful track record of IT Solution delivery
- 3+ years’ experience of Application Development & Programming
- 3+ years’ experience in a IT development team leadership position (e.g. Lead/Senior Developer)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Advanced Programming Skills
- Applications Development & Programming skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable and personable
- Extremely organised
Monday to Friday - standard business working hours
£27,000 - £32,000pa
If interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply to take your application further.
- Application Development
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job