We have an exciting opportunity to join our Solution Architecture team, leading the implementation of a range of world leading digital assessment products. At RM Results (www.rmresults.co.uk), we work with national scale examination awarding bodies for high stakes assessment such as GCSEs, A Levels and professional qualifications.
Each year, our software is used globally to carry out hundreds of thousands of on-screen tests and to mark millions of paper based scripts. As this sector continues to move from paper to digital, we are investing heavily to develop our range of assessment software products and services.
As a member of our solution architecture team you will provide the crucial link between our customers and our development teams, and will play a key role in the full lifecycle of a solution from the initial spark of an idea through to implementation and live use. You will work with long established customers who rely on us to deliver systems which are critical to their success. You will also have the opportunity to propose and develop new systems and services, helping to craft solutions that lead to new long-term partnerships.
The relationships that you build with our customers and also across our global development and delivery team will be critical to your success.
- Customers will look to you to propose solutions that meet their requirements and strategic needs.
- Our development teams will look to you to clearly communicate requirements, high level solutions and also to advise on designs to deliver a great product
- Our service management team will look to you to provide high quality communications between different stakeholders and ensure that expectations are well managed.
- Our business development team will consult you on solutions to products and services for new and existing customers.The RM Results solution architecture team combines the complementary strengths of Architects and Business Analysts. As a key member of this team you will be able to understand and articulate technical concepts, and have the ability to relate to technical and non-technical people alike.
- Requirement specification
- High level solution design
- Provide guidance and Steering to the delivery team throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Interact with internal and external customers in the capacity of solution authority
- Assist customers throughout acceptance phases
- Continuous Improvement of existing solutions and processes
Skills & experience
- Customer relationship skills
- Requirement Analysis
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts
- Define and represent high level designs using a variety of techniques
- Strong communication skills
Working for RM you would be entitled to the following benefits:
- 25 Days Annual Leave (option to buy an extra 5 days)
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance