Do you consider yourself to be a Cloud Evangelist?
Do you have deep technical expertise in DevOps, Cloud Computing and Cyber Security?
Do you have proven experience gathering customer requirements and providing hands-on PoCs?
Then this opportunity is for you!
Role and Required Skills:
Our client is one of the most well-known Software Vendors in the Cyber Security space.
They are looking for a Lead Cloud Specialist to head up Solution Design as part of their Pre-sales team.
This is a deeply technical hands-on role that would suit a Development and DevOps specialist who has Consultancy skills.
You will be customer facing to gather requirements and support product integration with AWS and Microsoft Azure.
You will work within a team and expect to have a deep understanding of the cloud platforms and strategy of a client and be able to engage with C-Level, Project Leads, Architects and DevOps Teams.
You must have the ability to solve complex issues and position the need for security within a shared responsibility umbrella.
You should have breadth across technology stacks with deep hands on skills, such as scripting experience through deployment with DevOps technologies like Chef, Ansible and Puppet.
You must also understand concepts such as the 'Kill Chain’ and the evolving threat landscape.
The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to the role.
What’s in it for you?
• Join a company marked by an entrepreneurial spirit and vision.
• A vision that means their products are always on the cutting edge in a very competitive field.
• When you join them, you have direct access to any level, and freedom to make an impact and influence.
• There is an expectation that you will be a leader not a manager.
• You drive your own development in an environment that encourages thought leadership and advocates internal opportunities for progression.
• You will be recognised for your passion to succeed, and can be the best part of yourself in this role.
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package - £130K OTE - please get in touch for full client disclosure and a breakdown of the package.