Our client is one of the world’s leading IT & Telecoms services providers.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The role is based from London and / or Berkshire. Home working could also be considered.
- Provide and demonstrate expert knowledge across end user services.
- Offer expert knowledge around Consulting, Commercial Models and Services Platforms.
- Advise and engage with clients in a consultative way to provide the requirement solutions.
- Provide consultancy, as well as lead Hybrid Cloud and Service engagement at a senior executive level.
- Evaluate and understand end user requirements prior to solutions design and implementation.
- Create and deliver technical proposals and presentations.
- Demonstrate high level of expertise around the company’s vendors and their technologies.
- Lead the entire development cycle of the internal Solution Design.
- Take ownership and satisfy user requirements from both commercially and operationally.
- Demonstrate flexibility and provide additional Pre-Sales support as and when required.
- Meet pre-set KPI targets around client satisfaction and build outstanding customer rapport.
- Actively participate in the development and improvement of own, as well as the whole teams’ technical knowledge.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as Subject / Lead Expert within the technology area.
- Experience of the solutions ownership of projects from assessment to proposals.
- Expertise of the technology industry and understanding its connection to Services and Consulting.
- Previous technical delivery background with pre-sales experience would be ideal.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft O365., VMware and Citrix.
- Previous exposure to and understanding of Windows 10 migrations.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Confident presentation and excellent communication skills.
- Deep understanding of end user requirements both business and operations wise.
- Proven prioritising and organization skills.
- Demonstrate dedication and positive attitude.
- Ability and desire to continuously work on and develop own skillset and knowledge.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to problem solve and liaise with colleagues and clients effectively.
- Office 365
- technical delivery
- Windows 10 migration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job