Solutions Architect Cloud - Home-Based with UK North travel
Solutions Architect (Cloud) - Home-Based with UK North travel
2 x hires c£55,000 and c£75,000 incl. car allowance
Average 2 days a week on site
The Solutions Architect is a hands-on technical role focused on the design, build and deployment of infrastructure solutions to clients in the North of the UK.
Office base is central Leeds but with the role being home-based, you may work in the office at your own discretion (it's pretty new, we're sure you'll like it!).
Whilst this hire is due to a previous Architect leaving for contract work we are looking to hire both reactively to this news and proactively for the future - adding both an experienced Senior Architect and a more Junior hire also
Team size of 20 incl. Support and Engineers. Clients range from SME to Enterprise private sector so no SC clearance required
- Cloud Solution Architect certification is a plus - Azure/ Amazon AWS
- Experience with Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF) for top-end of salary - HLD LLD in project work for the lower end.
- Experience with Microsoft Infrastructure and cloud development.
- Experience with Project and product management.
- Experience in CI/CD Framework with tools such as Chef, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Deep knowledge of agile methodology.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Deep analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively while leading various projects.
This is a Nigel Frank exclusive hire, contact Tom Moody at for more details or general market insight/career consultancy.
- devops azure AWS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'