SAP Big Data / SAP Consultant / SAP Solution Principal
My client are a branch off from a rewarded winning research company, who are being backed by leading science innovation companies.They are developing Location Services for multiple sectors including social networks. They are looking to expand their team exceptionally. They are therefore looking for a Solution Principal to join their team in Oxford.
This role is for a skilled practitioner who will work as part of a highly skilled consulting team to provide solutions to meet complex business requirements. You can be expected to lead client engagements to drive out functional requirements. Also identify opportunities for business process improvement, you will be regarded by clients as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in the domain utilising your previous implementation experience to provide best practice advice and guidance resulting in the successful delivery of customer specific solutions.
- Will assist with the continued development of the proposition for Data Transformation for existing and potential customers.
- The role covers all aspects of Enterprise Data Management including helping organisations with: Formulation of effective Data Strategy, Business case development for their data management initiatives, Implementation of leading edge Data Quality, Data migration and Data Governance solutions with a focus on SAP technologies
- Ongoing development of Big Data propositions and linkage to industry plays
- This role will require multiple years of experience within a consulting role
- SAP Data Management experience is essential (SAP MDG, Data Services, HANA EIM)
- Understanding of the linkage of Big Data solutions and SAP Data Hub
- Experience leading end-to-end design workshops with business and SAP professionals, full detailed documentation, solution design and build
- Pre-sales experience
- Business development experience – essential
If this role sounds of interest to you, please do send your most up to date CV to . Interviews will be lined up as of Wednesday 28th February.