Solution Manager - Oracle required!!!! I am looking for an experienced Solution Manager to manage the maintenance and development of the Oracle ERP, relating to the HR department, ensure requirements are fully understood, delivered and long term project objectives achieved.
This role will involve the following duties & responsibilities:
- Understand business requirements, document them and manage the project work to a successful conclusion.
- Work closely with the Oracle HCM business stakeholders to devise a road map for change that aligns with the overall HR vision and strategy.
- Work with the HR team and wider business to design and deliver an effective system functionality.
- Provide advice for functionality implementation, associated business processes and objectives, whilst supporting stakeholders across the business
- Work closely with SI partners to ensure that solutions meet the transformational needs of the organisation.
- Track and manage all areas of responsibility.
- Work with other teams to support documentation of system designs and processes.
- Ensure any solutions are customer-focused as well as meeting the organisations needs.
- Mentor members of the team where applicable.
- Utilise external networks to research how other organisations are utilising HCM technology.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar role and will have the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion), including implementation experience is ideal.
- Experience of delivering significant business change within complex business environments.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, up to C-level.
- Understanding of project delivery methods, such as Agile or Waterfall.
- Strong understanding of system architecture.
- Strong communicator with the ability to translate and explain complex technical issues and solutions to a broad audience.
- Strong understanding of payroll legislation.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your up to date CV as soon as possible, as a large volume of response is expected for this role.