Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is a trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria are recruiting for a Solution Director to join our strategic sales team, supporting our financial services sector.
The Solution Director is a key strategic growth role where you will be part of a diverse, dynamic and supportive leadership team. You will work in partnership with Account and Strategic Sales Teams, you will translate business vision and requirements into future operating models and solution architectures, setting out compelling propositions and converting opportunities into sales.
The Solution Director will develop and present winning large scale IT and BPO propositions/solutions for our clients and prospects to generate sales. They are responsible for the end to end solution, including technology platforms, delivery approach and plans, cost and resource estimates, proposal contents, proof of concepts and presentations. Successful candidates will have extensive experience of the design and delivery of complex IT solutions within the financial services markets. They will also have a proven track record of leading bids and working effectively with colleagues, suppliers and subject matter experts to produce compelling and winning proposals.
The Day Job
- Working in partnership with Account and Strategic Sales Teams, you will translate business vision and requirements into future operating models and solution architectures, setting out compelling propositions and converting opportunities into sales.
- You will develop and take ownership of the technical and operational aspects of Sopra Steria’s future vision and go-to-market strategy for Banking and Financial markets.
- You will design and build the ecosystem of services and solutions, seeking out and fostering third party partnerships whose offerings complement those of Sopra Steria.
- Helping client define business requirements and then translation into solution architectures and the writing of winning proposals and RFP responses.
- As Chief Architect you will be responsible for the design and technical leadership of proof of concept exercises and the presentation of Sopra Steria proposals and offerings to new and existing Sopra Steria clients.
- Experience of working in an IT digital transformation partner or consulting origination.
- Experience of translating a client’s business vision and requirements into future operating models and solution architectures.
- Strong partner knowledge in leading transformational solutions in the financial services markets.
- Experience of communicating at executive stakeholders to deliver compelling, clear and easy to follow proposals, presentations and software demonstrations and can effectively handle questions and objections.
- Proven track record of shaping and winning large scale bids or pre-sales.
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Full time permanent
Location: London or Hemel Hempstead
Security Clearance Level: SC
Internal Recruiter: Tom Meredith
Benefits: 20% Bonus, £7,800 car allowance, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, private medical (family), life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'