- Establish and maintain a business aligned and cross-domain articulation of Corporate IT’s architectural direction, including strategic themes, guiding principles and solution roadmaps
- Develop and manage effective architectural governance for the oversight of Corporate IT’s investment portfolio and business change commitments, including standards, practices and reusable assets
- Identify, qualify and orchestrate opportunities for Corporate IT to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of our architecture capabilities, including maturity assessments, improvement plans and performance measurement
- Shape and direct the strategies and investment initiatives required to develop the Corporate IT services required by Willis Towers Watson and the enabling capabilities owned by Corporate IT.
- Develop strategy papers, service improvement plans and business cases as a means of obtaining buy-in, approval and funding of initiatives.
- Active involvement in IT investment and service improvement initiatives, governance processes and recommendations, proliferating internal good practices and introducing external insights.
- Support preparation and outcomes of the Technology Board and Technology Innovation Council meetings.
- Understand and collaborate to ensure solutions and services are delivered in accordance with IT Security Policies, Risk Governance, Project Management standards and Architecture standards.
- Identify and establish new practices to assure IT architecture outcomes and capability improvement plans, particularly where Corporate IT teams need to improve collaboration, highlight dependencies and mitigate risks.
- Define and implement an architecture management practice group to cultivate solution assurance capabilities, standards and KPIs.
- Contribute concepts and solutions to support Strategy and Investment Portfolio leadership and team members in delivering overall IT governance, assurance and change effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships/partnerships with Corporate IT and Segment Technology leadership to understand, challenge and encourage thought leadership on the current and future Enterprise Architecture and promote opportunities for increased revenue, reduced operating costs, reduced operational risk and increased levels of customer service.
- High levels of business and financial acumen with an understanding of company strategy, operating environment and business objectives
- Business and/or IT strategy formulation skills.
- Extensive proven experience in Information Technology with increasing levels of responsibility in areas such as, application selection/development, program and project management, current and emerging market trends and the value of data and analytics.
- Leadership skills especially in organizing and implementing cross-segment/departmental programs, projects.
- Experience in working directly with business unit leaders and their organizations, and in providing IT services to both internal and external clients.
- Sound experience in solution design and enterprise architecture
- Proven track record of delivering excellent levels of client service through large scale, multi-functional programmes
- Experience of delivering commercial system solutions to potentially thousands of customers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'