Solution Architects x 3
Solution Architect based in Wokingham on a 6 Months Contract (May also consider midlands based candidates)
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
The purpose of the solution architect role is to work with the partner solution architects to manage the scope and applications of projects and programmes.
- Experience in applying solution architecture tools and techniques
- Experience in developing solution architectures, design assurance and governance
- Experience in managing RTMs and bespoke development lists
- Experience with working in working in an on and off-shore based model
- Experience of project and programme delivery, with responsibility of scope management.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills at colleagues, partners and vendors & project sponsors.
- Demonstrate the application of the business values in all interactions with colleagues, partners and stakeholders.
- To support the development of and assures the quality of solution options.
- To attend Governance forums (e.g. Solution Integration Group) to review and approved solution options.
- To review and approve designs deliverables (F.S., T.S., CTM, LTM, PTM, FAD)
- Will ensure a quality solution design by maximising common solutions, common of the shelf solutions and enterprise architecture.
- Will work with BRM, Enterprise Architecture, Partner Solution Architects and solution vendors to ensure the integrity of the solutions and that they meet the business requirements.
- The role will be part of the matrix resource pool of Solutions Architects and the solution architect may move between projects and technology solutions to meet with project work load.
- To cover work from concept and mandate stage of the project life cycle through to post project delivery.
- Soution Architect
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"