Job; Solution Architect(s) - Remote UK
This company is a global leader in advertising and media solutions, providing the most influential agencies, media owners, and planners with innovative cloud-based tools to help create, plan and predict the most successful media campaigns. For more than 50 years, leading media and advertising agencies have relied on their innovative cross-media and data analytics solutions to create the most successful media campaigns worldwide. They are a truly international company with over 25,000 users and 600 customers worldwide. Their team of media experts has a global presence with locations around the world including New York City, London, Toronto, Johannesburg, Paris, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
In this role, you will have responsibility for the design and delivery of architecture that supports all engineering implementation, making key decisions, and mitigating technical risk to ensure development teams follow agreed technical architecture and development methodologies that you have created. As a motivated self-starter with a highly technical background, you'll be passionate about working with teams to solve architectural problems and have an enthusiasm for technical leadership.
Dominant technologies/methodologies they use include;
- Native AWS (Amazon Web Services) e.g. Lambda, Cognito, S3, CloudFront, Elastic Search, Athena...
- Angular, Python, Node
- API first
- DynamoDB, Redshift
What will you be doing?
- Understand their strategic roadmap
- Co-own architectural standards and guidelines with your fellow team members
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to architect amazing solutions
- Continuous improvement in tooling, methodologies, processes, and technologies
- Using common tools and methodologies to create representations of components, functions, and flows
- Develop technical specifications with attention to system integration, feasibility, performance, and sustainability
- Document and communicate concepts and guidelines to engineering teams
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers where required
- Oversee progress of development teams to ensure consistency with the initial design
- Regularly collaborate and find agreement with senior stakeholders, providing direction and challenge
- Be proactive in identifying problems and translating these into non-technical descriptions that can be widely understood by product, sales, and marketing teams
- Undertake a structured analysis of technical issues, translating this analysis into technical designs that describe solutions
- Provide their engineering team with architectural blueprints to follow
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design
- Meet schedules and deadlines
- Test as needed to ensure final deliverables meet architectural specifications
- Experience as an Architectural Lead/Senior Developer
- Experience in delivery of projects in an agile environment
- Detailed AWS knowledge (ideally with associated accreditation)
- Thorough understanding of RESTful APIs and an API first approach
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Experience with CI / CD tooling and processes
- Proven ability to work effectively in a remote working environment
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing, supporting, and working with cross-functional teams
- £’s; fully DoE approx. £50k-£100k (they’re looking for multiple people with different levels of experience),
- Benefits; Flexible working (times & location), medical cover, healthcare & pension scheme, employee assistance program, weekly open-door (or virtual) meetings with CEO and their HR Team, summer team building events, Christmas parties, office gatherings (when CV19 restrictions allow it), random coffee dates every other week,
- Location; permanently work from home / remote (UK based),
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; solution architect architects architecture home remote WFH London UK developer development develop AWS Amazon Web Services Lambda Cognito S3 CloudFront Elastic Search Athena Angular Python Node API first DynamoDB Redshift
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'