Solution Architect - £95K - Manchester/London
Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leading housing group who require a Power Platform Architect to join their team. The role is for someone who has a real aptitude for technology and plays an active role in the wider Architecture community and the architectural strategy that underpins to the strategic IT roadmap.
You will be designing and building no-code & low-code Power Platform solutions whilst working with clients to understand the opportunity to utilise the depth of the Power Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of Power Platform solutions
- Redefining business processes to utilise Power Automate
- Undertake requirements gathering, documentation and implementation
- Estimating, planning and managing your own work to priorities
- Working with technical developers of Azure and Power Platform components to make use of those in your solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics CE / Power Platform, M365, Sharepoint, Teams
- Experience of application architecture - Microservices, Event Driven, Service-based, Progressive Web App, Pace Layered, Composable Application, MACH, Data Mesh
- Cloud Platforms - Microsoft Azure
- Software development languages - .Net, C#, Python
- Systems integration & interfaces using Azure Integration tools - APIM, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure Function App, Event Grid, Event Hub, Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks.
- Databases - MS SQL, MySQL, Azure SQL, Cosmos dB, PostgreSQL, DataVerse, Oracle
This is a fantastic opportunity and will no doubt have a lot of interest. My client are really looking for the right personality fit so if you feel you don't tick every single box but it's something of interest, then please apply! I'd love to have a chat with you to discuss the role candidly.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to or call for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://in/laura-cockburn/
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'