Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting-edge fintech projects throughout the UK. We are looking for a Solution Architect to join their successful, stable, and growing team within a global bank. This can be working from home.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Solution Architect - Payments
Working from home
£80-90K plus extensive benefits package
To be successful in this role:
You will be a confident Solution Architect from within the Payments domain who is familiar with the SWIFT electronic payment messaging system and ISO 20022. You will also be able to demonstrate some of the following skills:
- Experience in Java Virtual Machine (JVM) tuning and diagnostic for application troubleshooting and performance-optimisation
- Experience in distributed system design like Microservices, Springboot
- Experience in docker, k8s, service mesh
- Experience in monitoring and observability technologies like AppDynamics, Splunk, Jaeger, Kiali, Open Telemetry
- Experience in cloud and DevOps, familiar to network (VPC) and firewall on cloud, iAM, cloud costing
- SQL coding ability
- Ability to work independently and think out of the box
- Comfortable in a working from home environment
If you love finding innovative solutions to improve complex systems, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help as a Solution Architect working with a global banking customer of our client.
Job role and responsibilities:
As a working from home Solution Architect, you will support the development of SWIFT Payment applications with a global bank. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with the architecture and application teams and participate in analysis of the project requirement
- Participate in the design and development for the SWIFT Payments application
- Support transforming the current applications and solution aligning with our elevated Architecture
- Support the operation of the SWIFT Payments solutions
- Follow internal DevOps principals
- Coordinate with stakeholders
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This role is also working from home.
- Electronic Payments
- Solution Architecture
- SWIFT messaging
- SWIFT payments
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'