On behalf of our industry-leading client based in Manchester, we are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Solution Architect, to join on a 12-month contract. As Solution Architect, you will be working on a Telematics project in a highly empowered environment, where your input and expertise will be valued, as you will own the solutions from inception to delivery.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for:
- Provide technical consultancy services required to support the successful delivery of a Telematics solution and associated interfaces into live use.
- Provide specialist Architectural and Technical consultancy to support the project. This will include attending meetings and workshops, and engaging with other members of the project team
- Governance review of delivered items in line with the documented design and standards
- Technical problem-solving consultancy to assist in the resolution of technical issues during delivery
- Analysis of business requirements and support in their identification and refinement
- Test design and execution support
- Delivery of Architectural design updates and associated artifacts where changes are required
The Solutions Architect will have the following:
- Experience with the full SDLC process, ideally within regulated and consumer-focused industries at volume.
- Have strong Technology Stack experience in large multidisciplinary teams using Dot.Net, SQL, and Azure
- Knowledge of analysis, design, and modelling techniques, ideally within a formalised framework (TOGAF, Zachman etc)
- Experience in creating target architectures and transition states based on desired business outcomes, delivering solutions from inception through to implementation
- Experience in defining technical solutions including integration with enterprise-class COTS (ERP, CRM, etc) and cloud services
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Solutions Architect (Contract) – Manchester - £500-£600 per day
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'