Location: Birmingham (100% remote)
This company is an established and trusted organization which is known for its expertise in providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to both public and private organizations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with key stakeholders to define an appropriate architectural vision for future microservices-based software development.
• Play a key architectural role in the design of a series of new, innovative software features across a Microservices platform.
• Recommend new platforms, tools and technologies appropriate to the business strategy in terms of software and product development.
• Provide ongoing design assurance throughout the full project lifecycle, liaising with Product Owners, BA's, Development and DevOps functions
• Ensure that all solutions meet business, information, application and technology needs.
Skills and Experience:
The skills this company is looking for:
• SQL Server
The experience this company is looking for is:
• Experience in working with Agile principles, processes, and practices.
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure ideally)
• A delivery-focused approach is essential.
• 100% remote working
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
- MySQL Server
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'