Solution Architect required by market leading, award winning organisation in Bristol. The Solution Architect will be responsible for the design and delivery of technical solutions across our clients business inline with their business and digital strategy. This will include their infrastructure and application architecture.
- Liaise with clients and business representatives to understand the needs of business
- Liaise with stakeholders and professionals within and outside of the business to design solution architecture
- Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team
- Ensure that solution milestones are accomplished at the right time
- Guide the activities of the solution architecture unit to ensure timely completion of projects
- Ensure that solution architecture (software and programs) designed are in sync with business needs and hardware
- Propose changes to ensure alignment with, technology/application standard, ensuring the ongoing evolution of our technology estate and trade-offs such as benefit
- Gather stakeholder requirements and examine functional requirements, translating them into system guidelines that shape project development whilst ensuring they are aligned with enterprise-level systems
- Provide insight or recommendations to projects through creating and recommending Key Design Decisions to support the effective delivery of IT change thereby minimising risk, disruption to operational services or delays in delivery.
- Experience with Azure & O365 Architecture
- Knowledge of Data Integration
- Working with and managing third parties such as solutions vendors, service providers and research partners
- Experience of designing, evaluating and selecting technical solutions for large and complex business change programmes
- Demonstrable experience of a solutions architect role, with proven ability to understand business problems and identify appropriate technology/information-based solutions
- Experience of common Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Demonstrable experience of generating business value through information technology and ability to identify innovative and cost-effective ways
- Experience in digital strategy development and implementation.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with strong technical credentials such as Microsoft, CISCO, and conceptual knowledgeable of IT architecture on key domains (process, applications, information/data and technical)
This fantastic role comes with a basic salary of £65,000-70,000 p/a and is accompanied by a generous company bonus, Pension & Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Employee Assistance Programme, Free onsite gym, staff discounts plus many more.
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'