Our public sector client requires a Solution Architect to work onsite in Sheffield. The role is outside of IR35.
Solution Architect - Sheffield - COTS Applications - Azure - Outside IR35
There is a requirement for a Solution Architect to help projects to develop conceptual and logical architecture packs and work with our key team members to develop effective integrations for the applications within the Programme.
- Creation and contribution to the Finance, HR and Payroll systems solution design(s) and associated design activities
- Supporting the Finance and HR strand leads with technical expertise, and inputs in to SOR, solution options papers, technical roadmaps for implementation
- Working closely with lead architect for the program to help in analysis, design, Product demonstrations, candidate assessment, non-functional requirements,
- Taking a prominent role in getting approval, assurance for the design at the appropriate architecture governance boards
- Collaborating with other architects on the program to ensure their deliverables can be integrated appropriately - Integration is a key component so working with the lead architect to help co-ordinate designs across the programme will be key to success
- Co-ordinating and delivering technical analysis as appropriate
- Collaborating with data architects on master data management, data integration design
- Product evaluation and selection, implementation, and integration
- Experience in designing Finance, HR and Payroll solutions/implementations including integrations
- SaaS, Finance (Oracle and MS Dynamics Nav) and HR COTS products
- Cloud based infrastructures particularly MS Azure
Please forward CVs in the first instance
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"