We are looking for a Solutions Architect for a leading eCommerce software company based in Dublin City Center.
We are looking for someone who is highly technically proficient, an excellent communicator, have a strong experience in front of the customer. You will be confident in advising our own project team and the customer on matters of design, enhancements, optimisation and implementation, while being commercially aware and able to make sound judgement calls. The architect is a team player who will build strong relationships with customers as well as internally with the Sales, Development, and Delivery teams.
- Work with our sales team as they meet potential customers to provide the technical knowledge of our product and to set the high level system integration requirements around how our products would be integrated with existing customers systems.
- Identifying product enhancements required, designing the solutions for these and working with the software developers on the implementation of these.
- Provide consultancy services with our customers as they implement our product. Manage the customer solution & system architecture and take a leadership role within the implementation team to deliver our product per the customer goals.
- Work with our Operations team to analyse the performance of our systems in a production environment and evaluate enhancements to the operation of our product for performance and cost benefits.
- The architect must contribute to the long-term development of our product suite.
Technical Skills / Knowledge/Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Solutions Architect
- In addition, 7+ years in application design and development ideally in an Engineering role
- Expert in some or all of the following technologies: Java, J2EE, SOA, JBoss, Tomcat, JDBC, SOAP, REST, OOD/OOA, NET
- Experience working with database systems - Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB
- Proficiency in web technologies would be advantageous - HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery
- Customer Facing Experience in previous roles required
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills and be comfortable taking the lead in discussions with customers and colleagues
- Significant customer service focus
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Is highly motivated to get involved and make a difference
This is an excellent opportunity for a Solution Architect in applications and SaaS to deliver leading solutions to leading national and global organisations. Success will lead to further development and progression.
If you would be interested please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821 for a private conversation about your options.