- Main Responsibilities:
- Conduct Business Process Reengineering
- Communicate with Customer and relevant stakeholders directly, and analyze the business development to align the business vision with customer
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed technical solution.
- Analyze and document business processes, thereby reviewing, analyzing and interpreting stakeholder requirements associated to specific business process elements.
- Based on product expertise and industry standard, provide the professional advice for better operation efficiency and customer experience
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the business process documents and function requirements specification documents.
- Review all processes for operational effectiveness and efficiency ensuring single point of data capture and streamlined workflow in all areas.
- Providing the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding system/software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Weekly reports to be produced for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Mainly facing UK market, business travelling and training travel occasionally.
- Demonstrable experience analyzing and documenting complex business processes.
- Professional experience in the Telco industry
- At least 5 years of professional experience as Business Process Analyst / System Architecture / System Integration specialist in the Telco industry
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems.
- Deep understanding of system architecture and related components, e.g. CRM, Sales management, online channel, order management and fulfilment, Billing.
- Understanding of eTOM and TAM, preferably even SID
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong experience in telecommunications industry in a vendor/client environment especially in the Intelligent network / Online Charging and Billing domains as well as the related BSS/OSS domain
- Bachelor degree or above in communication and computer science related major preferred
- Good English skills are required, both oral and in written form
- Fluent Mandarin skills are required, both oral and in written form
Salary: £55,000 / annum
Location: 1 Station Square, Bracknell, Berks, RG12 1QB
Advertisement closing date: 3th April 2018
- good communication
- Mandarin Chinese Language
- analyze process