Your new company
We are working with a reputable Government Agency to recruit an exciting newly created role for a Solutions Architect to join their rapidly expanding IT department. Based in plush headquarters in Central London, the Agency is undergoing an innovative transformation period and requires a Solutions Architect to aid with devising and implementing multiple programmes relevant to the transformation.
Your new role
You will be reporting into the Senior Solutions Architect and take ownership of interpreting the organisations' requirements and translating these into technical solution proposals.
You will ensure all ICT change activity is aligned with the architecture principles and strategic objectives as well as overseeing the technical delivery of changes to systems. You will provide technical input and feedback to the Change Control process by assessing the ICT impact of changes, providing solutions and providing feedback on responses from external service providers.
You will also be expected to produce or manage the delivery of relevant artifacts e.g., change impact assessments, solution proposals, HLD's, LLD's, logical data models and interface specifications as well as providing key technical input into the formulation of the longer term technology strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will be working as a Solution Architect or within a similar role
- Demonstrable experience liaising with stakeholders to translate business requirements into relevant artifacts.
- Exposure to working with Cloud Based solutions (SaaS) or platforms such as Infrastructure as A Service
- Experience working with Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) products to meet business requirement's
- Highly desirable working with environments that use the Microsoft Technology stack e.g. Windows, SQL Server, Active Directory Biztalk and data models
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Technology Stack including Visio.
What you'll get in return
- FTC for 24 months, highly probable role will made be permanent
- 25 days holiday
- Highly competitive Pension scheme
- Flexible working Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.