Solution Architect - working from home
Voted by staff and customers as a Top 100 employer and one of the best places to work in the UK; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting edge Public Sector and Government projects throughout the UK. We are looking for a Solution Architect to join their successful, stable, and growing team. This can be working from home.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Solution Architect - working from home
The position is suitable for working from home or can be office-based, but for both roles will involve frequent travel to client locations
£80-100K plus extensive benefits package
To be successful in these roles:
Experience of working around Solution Architecture in the Defence Digital environment is strongly preferred, with experience ideally also gained from time spent in roles providing advice and support to client teams. An understanding of MoD policy and procedure, and an awareness of Defence systems at higher classifications is also important.
Candidates must also have the following mandatory requirements:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in Defence, with proven experience working with systems and an understanding of policies, principles and standards
- Have proven experience in the design and development of complex, through-life ICT solutions
- (Ideally) have experience with ArchiMate and BizzDesign
Due to the highly secure nature of this work all applicants will be required to gain UK Security Clearance to the highest level. You must be a British National who has been resident in the UK for at least the last 5 years and you cannot have been outside the UK for more than 28 days on any one occasion within this time.
We require a capable Enterprise / Solution Architect to take a leading consulting role in upcoming projects for our Defence client. The team provides a client-side technical support service providing a broad range of technical and consulting skills, using experienced subject matter experts to support the design and delivery of the client's ICT projects and programmes.
These opportunities relate to two upcoming projects, each requiring an architect with Defence experience to provide SME insight in support of requirements capture and solution definition work, acting as a 'customer friend' to a defence delivery team. For both roles, the selected candidates will be familiar with Defence policy and practice, and will be expected to support and lead technical engagement with a wide range of stakeholders, including with the user community and with relevant supply-side vendors.
One of the roles has an emphasis on applications for intelligence; the other on IT Service Management. Both relate to the evolution of existing, in-service solutions that have been implemented in recent years. Can be working from home.
Job role responsibilities:
The role involves:
- Providing Solution Architect SME insight and an understanding of the technical requirement and business need, where P-SIT is acting as a 'customer friend' to an MoD delivery team
- Providing technical expertise to support the development of solution options
- Advising the MoD Project Manager and Requirements Manager
- Leading and facilitating technical engagement meetings
- Prior knowledge of ICT delivery in Defence is essential for this role
- Experience of working in the Defence Digital environment is strongly preferred, and familiarity with Defence systems at higher classifications is important
- Experience with ArchiMate and BizzDesign would be valuable
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This role is also working from home.
- Solution Architecture
- Technical Solution Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'