Solution Architect - Software - Manchester
Solution Architect with experience of delivering new technology projects, system design, methodologies and standards is required by a leading fintech company based in Manchester. As the Software Solutions Architect, you must have a proven track record of working with the relevant departments to develop and support the business delivering scalable, timely and effective IT solutions which meet the business requirements.
Sitting within the IT team you will work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to assist with the design and delivery of architecture projects. As the IT Solution Architect, you will sit on the Architecture Board and contributor to the Design Authority.
- Performs detailed analysis and design activities striving to improve technical architecture and business processes.
- Designs high-performance generic infrastructure for all major developments and to ensure that duplication of effort is minimised.
- Drives improvements to coding and architecture standards to ensure they are kept in line with current development methodologies and industry standards.
- Monitors and reviews the development and design undertaken by the department to ensure it is compliant to standards.
- Plan the effective adoption of new technologies, standards and frameworks within the department.
- Proactively identify areas of the systems which require improvement and propose solutions.
- Ensure all tasks take into consideration Security, Performance, DR and BCP and other company policies.
- Liaise with third parties where required to ensure software and integration are delivered effectively.
- Acts as a mentor to other staff in increasing their knowledge and awareness.
My client offers a great working environment. With free onsite car park as well as a restaurant and gym, they have further growth plans for 2019 so it is a very exciting time to join. They are looking to pay a starting salary of between £55,000 - £70,000. To apply please get in contact with me at matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com or call me on .
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'