A Solution architect is needed that's has expericne and SAP Knowledge (Solution Architect) - SAP Change programme - Upgrading SAP to meet the infrastructure needs of National Grid and look at how SAP fits with our clients current infrastructure. We are not looking for an SAP infrastructure Architect but a Solution architect with overall experience across a broader range of projects i.e how the business process and orgintaional solutions gathered from initial requirements , that also has SAP experience an experience in BPC (SAP) and Dealing with stakeholders managing supplier(accenture).
* It is a global SA role defining and managing the infrastructure; interface and bpc design across UK and US
* Managing the input required from the US SA
* Managing the SI - Accenture in terms of the quality of their design for the BPC build in UK; US and globally
* Ensuring alignment of design with Project One
* Designing the infrastructure build for Dev; QA and production environments
* Running the interface workshops
* Defining the design of the interfaces globally
* Reviewing the interface build with Wipro
* Liaising with the data team on the data sources and data sets required for the sprints
* Input to the plans on what build and design activities are required
* Input into SIT and E2E testing plans and reviewing issues from testing.
* Ensuring all of the design artefacts are taken through relevant governance structures
- Solution Architect