Job ref: Middleware Solution Designer
· 3 month contract - possible extension
- Work closely with the Solution Architecture and Design teams providing them with assistance to produce the solution assessment.
- Work within a structured SOA Governance model, being responsible for Service Registry, SOA Blueprint, Common Data Model and SOA Principles and Policies.
- Perform and be involved in data modelling to ensure that the Common Data Model is used to ensure consistency of schema interface designs.
- Produce service definitions schemas (WSDL/XSD) using Enterprise Architect, XML Spy and SOAP UI.
- Create the Service Specification document and present it at peer reviews.
- Once the design is complete, signed off and released, the designer will be required to work with the development team to ensure that the design is understood by the developers and the coding is completed accurately as per the service specification.
- Work closely with the testing teams to validate and support the creation of testing strategy and scripts.
- Work closely with development and testing teams to during testing phases and carry out defect triage prior to design/code fix.
- Support the operations team during testing, project go live and warranty.
- For legacy service, candidate should be able to read and understand the SOA code so that they can create solid designs based on existing functionality and the required solution.
- Solution architect middleware