Solution Architect - Financial Services - Permanent
You will join a growing organisation growing through a phase of substantial change of their architecture department.
As the Solutions Architect will be part of a small multi-disciplinary team, with responsibility for developing and maintaining the wider Enterprise Architecture.
Your remit will cover, responsibility for owning and managing the High-level solution designs for internally and externally delivered projects and will be a key player within Architecture governance ensuring that solutions comply with the business' security measures.
What can I expect to be accountable for?
- Support the IT leadership team in undertaking reviews of the existing IT systems and tools.
- Expected to recommend optimisation and rationalisation activities to improve the effectiveness of the corporate architecture.
- Partnering with Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop requirements, identify solution and delivery options as well as managing the creation and delivery of architecture artefacts.
- Developing and maintaining key architecture models such as application, infrastructure, data, service and business models within the Enterprise Architecture tool
- As a proactive member of the architecture team promote the use and understanding of architecture best practice.
- Utilising Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF/BIZBOK), modelling languages (UML/ArchiMate/BPMN)
To be successful you will have prior experience with;
- Working with financial service companies in a similar position.
- A true multi-disciplinary background within Architecture with expert knowledge of at least 1 and good awareness of the following Applications, Data, Infrastructure, Business, Service and Security architecture
- Technical skill shot includes: Microsoft Azure Services, Enterprise Integration Platforms, Master Data Management solutions, Dynamics365 CRM, Enterprise Workflow Solutions, Azure Data Services, Big Data Platforms, App Containerization, Software defined networks, IDAM, PAAS, SAAS
- Defining and maintaining the delivery of business process, technology and data models using Enterprise Architecture tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'