Solution Architect (Cyber Security)- Warwick
A solution architect is required to work on a programme of operational cyber security initiatives for DR&S and ETO. Must have experience of developing robust IT solutions for deployment in operational environments, ideally in the utilities sector, and a solid background in cyber security is desired.
- Experience in applying solution architecture tools and techniques
- Experience in developing solution architectures, design assurance and governance
- Experience in managing RTMs and bespoke development lists
- Experience with working in working in an on and off-shore based model
- Experience of project and programme delivery, with responsibility of scope management.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills at colleagues, partners and vendors & project sponsors.
- Demonstrate the application of the business values in all interactions with colleagues, partners and stakeholders.