Do you have ability to translate and clearly formulate technical issues and solutions to the issues? Do you have excellent problem solving and analysis skills?
We have an interesting opportunity for you to join our client in Higher Education sector as Solution Analyst. This is 3 to 6 months temporary contract. You will be working full time earning £460-510 per day depending on your experience. You will be responsible for design, definition and documentation of business solutions to meet each project's need in collaboration with retained suppliers.
- You will participate in project requirement gathering, alongside business analysts.
- You will develop relationship with supplier solution designers and business consultants to work effectively and collaboratively while maintaining focus on projects aims and principles.
- You will drive standardization and simplification across the enterprise, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets.
- You will assist in maintaining the assessment and inventory of the existing enterprise-level solution landscape.
- You must have 5+ years of experience in designing and documenting business and technical solutions for high profile business transformation projects.
- You must demonstrate an excellent in depth understanding of common business applications, strong preference is for experience gained in the Higher Education Sector or otherwise Public Sector.
- You must have experience of Cloud/Software as a Service technologies, solutions and future Cloud Service Strategies.
- Working knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM is highly desirable
- You must have strong Business and Solution Analysis skills
Your Next Step
Apply now and send your CV.
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency
Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.