Solidworks Product Data Coordinator
My client is an industry leading manufacturer of FMCG products experiencing phenomenal growth and performance. To help support their extensive campaign of new product development, my client seeks a Solidworks Product Data Coordinator to join their Technical Division based at their East Yorkshire site.
Working within a Product development function, you will be responsible for supporting the internal industrial design team in the creation of all technical data & documentation for all new manufactured product developments.
- Ensure all information is created, managed, controlled and distributed to company standards
- Support industrial designers in NPD/NPI to create all new data and documentation for manufactured product
- Creation, configuration, control and maintenance of all drawing packs, packing specifications an technical specifications
- Configuration, control & maintenance of integrity and accuracy of all sales/stock code structures and technical data sheets
- Configuration, control, maintenance and regular updating of BOMs
- SAP data maintenance and management
- Support change control managent
To be considered for the role, it is essential that you are a data focused individual, ideally educated to a minimum of HND level in an engineering discipline. You MUST possess experience/knowledge of 2D/3D CAD packages and working within a design environment.
Key selection criteria includes:
- Experience of using/reading designs utilising Solidworks
- Data management expertise
- Keen attention to detail
- First-rate administration and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job