My client is an industry leading manufacturer of FMCG products experiencing phenomenal growth and performance. To help support their extensive campaign of new product development, my client seeks a Solidworks Product Data Coordinator to join their Technical Division based at their East Yorkshire site.
Working within a Product development function, you will be responsible for supporting the internal industrial design team in the creation of all technical data & documentation for all new manufactured product developments.
- Ensure all information is created, managed, controlled and distributed to company standards
- Support industrial designers in NPD/NPI to create all new data and documentation for manufactured product
- Creation, configuration, control and maintenance of all drawing packs, packing specifications an technical specifications
- Configuration, control & maintenance of integrity and accuracy of all sales/stock code structures and technical data sheets
- Configuration, control, maintenance and regular updating of BOMs
- SAP data maintenance and management
- Support change control managent
To be considered for the role, it is essential that you are a data focused individual, ideally educated to a minimum of HND level in an engineering discipline. You MUST possess experience/knowledge of 2D/3D CAD packages and working within a design environment.
Key selection criteria includes:
- Experience of using/reading designs utilising Solidworks
- Data management expertise
- Keen attention to detail
- First-rate administration and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills