Science Solutions - Solid Dose Process Technician - South Wales - up to £30k
This role will report to the Process Technical Lead and will be responsible for assisting in the organisation and execution of activities associated with Contained Manufacturing Operations for solid oral formulations.
- The post holder will be required to manufacture products under cGMP for experimental, clinical trials and commercial purposes, including machine set-up; dismantling and cleaning of equipment and facilities.
- The post holder will be responsible for adhering to required standards for GMP batch manufacture and the understanding and accurate documentation of work including the manufacturing batch records.
- The post holder will be required to work with potent materials within a contained manufacturing facility.
- Candidates should be degree educated or have at least 5 years' experience within the Pharmaceutical Development/Manufacturing area.
- Candidates should have experience and understanding of granulation processes, tablet compression and capsule filling operations.
- Candidates should also possess excellent written & verbal communication skills and be passionate about manufacturing best practice.
interviews are imminent so please apply now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job