Salary: £25k - £28k
Key Words: Office Manager, Manger, Legal, Law, Legal services, Solicitors, Office Administrator, Solicitors Administrator
THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A SUCCESSFUL LAW FIRM
Our client is a one-stop shop law firm offering a wide variety of legal services. They are looking to appoint an experienced Office Manager who has a high level of competence across many aspects of legal services.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a familiarity of working within a Solicitor`s office and a knowledge of:
• Legislation in the areas of employment, equality and diversity
• Data protection
• Compliance with SRA regulations
• Microsoft Office Suite and the CRM database Bullseye.
The successful candidate will have experience in business administration, management, human resources and public administration.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• A flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
• Budget management
• Experience in recruiting and training staff
• Appraisal writing, managing performance and disciplining staff
• Report writing
• Have a Right to Work in the UK
What you get in Return
A Competitive Salary, a friendly working environment where career development is offered.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Solicitors Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job