We are currently recruiting a highly motivated and bold Solicitor, for a company who are based in Borehamwood. The Solicitor will help develop and maintain the business. The Solicitor will be responsible for the following.
- Reporting into the Head of Legal
- Documentation/Non-Contentious Work
- Draft, amend, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts including Distribution Agreements, Introducer Agreements, IT Contracts and other Supplier Contracts
- Draft and negotiate bespoke documentation where required for new projects and initiatives
- Amend and review documentation when required by legislative or regulatory changes
Essential tech experience-
- Experience in drafting commercial contracts
- Self-starter, results driven, able to achieve objectives independently.
- Ability to advise and engage with all levels of the business, including senior management.
- Assertive and robust in giving advice and complying with group procedures
- Ability to deliver sound commercial advice.
Why you should apply for this job?
- Opportunity to work for a leading organisation
- Work in a varied team
- Great progression routes
To apply for this position as a Solicitor, please send an updated CV using the links below. Alternatively, you can contact Mitchell for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.
- Commercial Contracts
- Distribution Agreements
- IT Contracts
- Amend Contracts
- Review Contracts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'