Advantage Law Limited (incorporating David Bendell & Co) is looking to recruit an experienced
Solicitor, whose area of expertise covers residential and commercial conveyancing.
Job Title: Solicitor- in Property Law
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Advantage Law Limited are a friendly, high street Solicitors practice working across the Midlands region. We have Lexcel and CQS accreditations. With over 90 years’ combined experience, our reputation is built on the range of expertise offered by our solicitors and associate consultants, based on their extensive practical experience.
Solicitor - You:
- Full time working hours based in the Hinckley office (9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday)
- Fee earner in Residential/Commercial Property with the opportunity to handle some files in Wills/Probate and LPA.
Solicitor - Role:
- Manage a full case load of all types of property transactions including residential and commercial property sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold titles, Transfer of Equity matters, remortgages, new build properties.
- You would be based in a busy property department and have responsibility for the file from inception to conclusion
- Management of support staff
- Ability to use a Case Management System (training will be offered if required)
There is a possibility of Advantage Law offering more than one job vacancy should suitable applicants apply.
Advantage Law will offer a competitive salary (based on experience), with the prospect for career progression within the firm and the opportunity for bonuses subject to annual review and performance.
To submit your CV for this exciting Solicitors opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!