- Top tier private practice.
- Join a highly regarded Regulatory team at a prestigious London address.
- Defendant Solicitor to work in Criminal Regulatory and or Health & Safety.
- Will suit an exceptional practitioner looking to build on their 1 years PQE of Criminal Regulatory and/or Health and Safety defence work.
- Regulatory matters will concern defending Regulatory Health and Safety and Environmental, manslaughter and corporate manslaughter, investigations and prosecutions together with representation at inquests and public inquiries. Health and Safety.
The Solicitors key role and responsibilities will be:
- To work on criminal regulatory matters within Health and Safety.
- Will be Defending Regulatory, manslaughter and corporate manslaughter prosecutions. This includes representation at inquests and Public Inquiries.
- Type of Clients is Public Utilities, Rail, Healthcare, Public service, Local authority, Construction, Manufacturing and retail, Agriculture.
The minimum requirements for the Solicitor role are:
- Qualified Solicitor or CILEX qualified with the relevant experience.
- Strong Academics with post qualification experience of Criminal Regulatory and/or Health and Safety defence work.
- 1-4 years’ post qualification experience of Criminal Regulatory and/or Health and Safety defence work.
- Ability to communicate with and where appropriate to challenge the Police, HSE, Environment Agency or other Regulatory bodies.
- Life Assurance (4 times salary)
- Gym subsidy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday entitlement per calendar year increasing to 27 days after 5 consecutive years employment
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Eye care Vouchers every 1-2 years as requested
- Private Medical Insurance (Aviva)
- Permanent Health Insurance / Income Protection
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Nursery Scheme
- Employer Pension (available at start date, office variations apply)
About the firm.
Award-winning, a top-tiered private practice that promotes Solicitors internally to Associates and Partners. Offering a long-term career strategy that will see your skills and attributes become highly sought-after.
The top tier law firm actively encourages all staff to develop in their chosen career by providing early responsibility, supervision and training. This includes Solicitors, Paralegals, Fee Earners and business support staff.
Notice to Candidates
Please note that we will always respond to applications from those meeting the requirements of the role and we try very hard to be specific in all of our adverts and use pre-screen questions to try and help you understand if a vacancy is right for you.
Due to the volume of applications we receive each week we cannot respond to applications from candidates who don't have the necessary skills and experience required by our client. Instead of applying, why not send your cv via our homepage or connect with us on social media and we will do our very best to assist you.
- Personal Injury
- Safety Regulations