- A great opportunity for a qualified (Solicitor/Legal Executive) or unqualified Fee Earner to work for a top-tier law firm.
- The Fee Earner will be working on high-quality employers’, motor and public liability claims for a variety of clients.
- The perfect opportunity to move your career on to Catastrophic cases
- Benefits include; Life Assurance (4 times salary), Gym subsidy, Employee Assistance Programme, 25 days holiday entitlement per calendar year increasing to 27 days after 5 consecutive years employment, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Eye care Vouchers every 1-2 years as requested, Private Medical Insurance (Aviva), Permanent Health Insurance / Income Protection, Interest free Season Ticket Loan, Childcare Nursery Scheme, Employer Pension (available at start date, office variations apply).
The Fee Earner key role and responsibilities are:
- To handle motor, employers' and public liability caseloads.
- To work on Fast-track claims to multi-track/large loss/catastrophic loss.
The minimum requirements for the Fee Earner role are:
- Strong Academics (2.1 or higher degree) or equivalent.
- Defendant litigation experience (to include motor, employers' and public liability experience).
- Fast-track claims experience through to multi-track/large loss/catastrophic loss experience.
- To have had previous client contact and attendance at business development events.
- Experience of arbitration and negotiation.
- Experience of dealing with the full spectrum from lower value through to large loss/multi-track claims is essential.
We are working with an international law firm with specialist expertise in litigation/dispute resolution and advisory services. They deliver straightforward legal solutions to insurance, corporate and public sectors. They are seeking to add an experienced Fee Earner or Solicitor to their growing motor team following an increase in new business. The employer has modern city offices and offer the chance to work within a vibrant, modern and expanding law firm where you can advance your career.
Notice to Candidates
Please note that we will always respond to applications from those meeting the requirements of the role and we try very hard to be specific in all of our adverts and use pre-screen questions to try and help you understand if a vacancy is right for you.
Due to the volume of applications we receive each week we cannot respond to applications from candidates who don't have the necessary skills and experience required by our client. Instead of applying, why not send your cv via our homepage or connect with us on social media and we will do our very best to assist you.
- Fee Earner