A Legal 100 Law Firm with multiple offices is currently seeking a Technology IP Solicitor to join their team in Bristol on a permanent full-time basis. The Firm provides proactive, responsive and quality legal guidance across a comprehensive range of services, for domestic and International Clients successfully growing and expanding through a longstanding history.
With success, the Technology IP Solicitor must have at least 3 – 5 years’ experience within Protection, management, exploitation and enforcement of IP rights. The Solicitor will be working as part of a team on large IT and communications outsourcing projects, contributing to marketing initiatives and seminars. They will also be advising on and assisting with the drafting of a wide range of TMC, IP and commercial agreements; with experience of data protection and freedom of information laws. Also providing Corporate support, undertaking due diligence from an IP, IT and data protection perspective. The Solicitor will be dealing with Commercial contracts, EU Procurement Regulations, E-business, web hosting and/or development agreements.
Technology IP Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• At least 3 – 5 years of experience
• Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal)
• Understand the importance of confidentiality and use of discretion
• Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment
• Possess the ability to cope well under pressure
• Must be flexible, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions
• Experience of software licensing/IT & communications hardware/systems and/or support services agreements
• Location: Bristol
• Salary range (DOE): £38,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK449
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy