This is a seriously exciting (NQ - 2 year PQE) opportunity and a truly great stepping stone to progressing your career. The department is flourishing and growing, so for the right person this will move your career forward in the right direction and fast, whilst working at a particularly friendly and impressive High Street Practice that tends to deal with a quality of work you might not expect...
This is a stand out firm that nurtures from within and the role comes with a vast amount of opportunity as such. Members of ALA, Lexcel along with their other accreditations. They take their role in the community very seriously and the staff and partners at the firm take every opportunity they can to raise funds for charities that support people locally, but to take part in work that can make a real difference to the community they live and work in.
They are incredibly friendly, relaxed but professional and progressive in their approach.
They have a wide variety of good quality work going through the firm and have a fantastic reputation in the area.
The firm require a new Private Client Solicitor (NQ - 2 years PQE) to join their thriving and busy office in Andover, Hampshire.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor (NQ- 2 years PQE)
- First-class communication skills are essential
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail
- Salary is above market rate and dependent on your level of experience
- There are fantastic benefits including, but not exhaustive of; Private Health insurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays as standard all within a relaxed yet thriving professional environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join this stand-out firm's office in Andover, Hampshire Office.
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job