I am delighted to be working with a highly regarded, multi-disciplinary practice is looking for a Senior Associate level Solicitor to work within its well established Private Client team.
The Role will include:
- Managing complex probate and HNW estates including intestacies
- Preparing & completing Estate Accounts
- Estate planning and Will drafting including advising on Inheritance Tax and Business Property Relief, Agricultural Property Relief and Charity Relief; life interest and discretionary trusts; protection of minors’ interests and those of vulnerable beneficiaries
- Advising on succession of overseas assets and domicile
- Preparing Variations of Wills and Intestacies
- Managing and running clients’ financial affairs under Deputy Orders or LPAs on behalf of Deputy or Attorney
- Advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) and preparation and registration of LPAs and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Advising on the Inheritance Tax implications of gifting, including deliberate deprivation of capital, reservation of benefits and POAT rules
- Severing of beneficial joint tenancies
- Attending Networking Events and general marketing of Private Client work through social media, seminars etc
- Detailed preparation of estate and administration accounts to include a full date of death capital account, movements since death, income account and distribution account
- Knowledge of making both professional and non-professional Deputyship applications at the Court of Protection would be useful.
If you have seven years Pqe or more please get in contact to learn more about this progressive firm.
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job