Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or Qualified by Experience Lawyer
Residential Conveyancing - All levels of experience
Salary dependent on experience / qualifications
A specialist property law firm are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancing Lawyer to join their highly reputable, busy conveyancing team in Twickenham. This is an opportunity to join a multi accredited firm, working alongside proud members of The Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
The firm are happy to consider all routes of qualification / experience including Solicitor (NQ-Partner), Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or qualified by experience Lawyers.
The successful candidate will manage a caseload consisting of a mix of residential property matters to include freehold/leasehold sales and purchases, Shared Ownership and Remortgages.
Duties will include:
- Managing a caseload from instruction through to completion
- Drafting and approving various legal documentation
- Effectively maintain the firm's case management system
- Ensuring all post completion formalities are dealt with
- Conduct legal research where appropriate
- Providing a responsive service, giving clear and concise legal advice
- Attend to clients of the Firm on a regular basis
- Fee earning experience essential
- Proven track record of meeting targets
- Professional and proactive approach
- Sound legal knowledge
- All levels of experience will be considered
The firm offer a very competitive salary with a benefits package. They advocate professional development and provide a supportive, friendly working culture.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity - please contact Olivia at Ashville Knight Recruitment on or email to .
- Previous relevant experience