Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for a Solicitor or a Legal Executive to join the Civil Litigation department of our client’s well-established practice based in Honiton on a part-time basis.
Responsibilities of a Solicitor/Legal Executive within Civil Litigation will include, but are not limited to:
- To work closely with and support senior team members with their caseloads
- To run your own caseload of general Civil Litigation matters to include; contested probate, court of protection, contract disputes, landlord & tenant (commercial & residential), debt recovery and professional negligence
- Undertaking business development and networking duties in order to promote both the firm and yourself
Background/Skills of a Solicitor/Legal Executive within Civil Litigation:
- A qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive with at least 3 years’ PQE
- Experience of working within general Civil Litigation, including small claims, fast-track claims and multi-track claims covering areas such as; contested probate, court of protection, contract disputes, landlord & tenant (commercial & residential), debt recovery and professional negligence
- You will be enthusiastic, personable and able to provide a client-focused service
This would be the ideal opportunity for someone who needs to work part-time, flexible hours and wants to progress their career with a local, well-established firm. On offer is a competitive starting salary and a friendly working environment. If you would like more information about the role, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Civil Litigation, Contested Probate, Court of Protection, Contract Disputes, Landlord & Tenant, Debt Recovery, Professional Negligence, Small Claims, Fast-Track Claims, Multi-Track Claims, Solicitor, Legal Executive, Law, Law Firm, Legal, LLB, Devon Jobs, Honiton Jobs
- Civil Litigation
- Legal Executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job