Solicitor/FCILEx of 2-6 years PQE - Residential Conveyancing - Ashford
Salary: £35K - £40K
Our client is a one of the leading law firms in Kent, serving individuals and businesses in the city of Canterbury and the Herne Bay areas.
You will manage your own caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions including both sales and purchases of new build and help to buy.
- Deal with re-mortgages
- Prepare and advise on transfers of equity and residential tenancy agreements
- Assist in the identification and development of new business opportunities
- Attend property department meetings
- Keeping up to date with all legal and regulatory developments and changes
- Contribute to marketing activity including seminars, lunches newsletters, networking events and the Firm’s website
- Observing the SRA’s Code of Contact and appropriate standards of professional conduct.
- Comply with all the Firm’s relevant policies and procedures.
Essential skills and Requirements:
- Solicitor or FCILEx of 2-5 years PQE
- Experience working within the Residential Property market
- Pension -7.5%/3%
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus BHs
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Residential Conveyancing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'